Senior Biztalk Developer
• 2 to 6 + years of experience in IT software development, testing
• Sound knowledge in Microsoft BizTalk, C #, and SQL Server
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
• Should have the strong analytical skills to understand the development requirements.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like TFS (Team Foundation Service)
• Working experience on JIRA tool and Agile methodology.
• Experience working with Azure Logic Apps will be an added advantage
• Proven experience working with technologies such as XML, XSD, XSLT, WSDL, XPath, JSON and SOAP/REST Web Services and Web technologies
• Experience with Transport protocols including MQSC, WCF, FTPs, HTTPs, SMTP, LDAP
• Demonstrated ability to absorb, analyze, and understand new information, technologies, and practices quickly
• Exceptional communication and customer facing skills, able to interact effectively with diverse groups of global stakeholders, both technical and business users. Active listener, customer focused, relationship builder, team player.
Expected Qualification Graduate/ Postgraduate
- Medium of education English
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing, across a variety of audience/s
- Professional and effective interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with the use of quality tools.
- Minimum 6 years of experience as a Software Engineer
- Ability to relate and work well with others
- Strong interpersonal, organization and time management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude and strong work ethics
-- ***Immediate joining would be preferable.
Your application has been successfully submitted.